Title: Sales Representative
Number of open positions: 3
Professional Opportunity for experienced Sales Representatives who sell OEM components, customized parts and spares into Sugar, Construction and Mining, Paper & Pulp Industries and to other customers. Great potential for accelerated growth in your career.
IntelliComponents seeks experienced Sales Representatives: One in Louisiana and one in Florida. Highly-Compensated, Commissioned Independent Salesperson or Representative for Sales of Castings and Spares to Florida’s and Louisiana’s Sugar Crushing, Cement and Mining Industry.
Products and Services
Every sugar mill requires castings (alloy and non-alloy) to operate. We provide these customized castings in the form of Head Stock, Trash Beam Chair, Trash Beam, Trash Plate, Tapper Wedge, Side Roller Bearings, Bearing Liners, Mill Roller, Side Cap, Crown Pinion, Mill Coupling, Tail Bar, Sprocket, Spur Gear, Hydraulic Ram, Vertical Crystallizer, Shafts, Hub, Cane Leveler Assembly, Chain Links, Slats, Knives, and such. The sugar cane mill’s crushing and juicing processes take a toll on these castings and a steady rate of spares are constantly required. Our current markets are OEM Sugar Mill spares, and industrial hydraulic components.
We intend to expand into other market segments.
Based in Atlanta, GA, ICI has manufacturing capabilities in the USA and in India.
ICI is an equal opportunity employer. ICI is a manufacturer’s representative and industrial distributors company head quartered in Atlanta, GA. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services customers. Our goal is to drive results for their businesses – from keeping operations running efficiently today to continuously rethinking, retooling and optimizing for a more productive tomorrow.
ICI is also an employee friendly company that values each employee and believes that business goals and personal goals can be aligned for best results in abundant growth and increased productivity.
ICI is a reputed manufacturer, manufacturers’ representative and service provider of sugar mill spares worldwide, including to Florida’s Sugar Mills. IntelliComponents Inc. is seeking a team member –
- who is knowledgeable of and has links into Louisiana’s Sugarcane Industry;
- has established reach (or) is be able to build relationships that allow for sales of ICI’s sugarcane mill crushing spares.
- The ideal candidate is a sugarcane industry, recognized individual – retired or current – who knows the industry landscape, the industry players and uses his/her experience to quickly and effectively generate spare sales.
- At least 3-5 Years Experience working in the following markets: Sugar, Construction and Mining, Paper & Pulp, Industrial, Government, Aerospace, and Defense.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills, Networking skills, and Attention to Detail
Available Territories in United States
Sugarcane Industry Background:
In the United States, sugarcane is grown commercially in Florida, Louisiana, Hawaii and Texas.
Florida, the top producing state, produced more than 16.9 million tons of sugarcane for sugar in 2016. That same year, Louisiana produced more than 12.4 million tons of sugarcane.
The process of separating sugar from the sugarcane plant is accomplished through two steps: sugar mill crushing and sugar refinery extraction. Sugarcane is initially processed into raw sugar at mills near the cane fields. Because cane is bulky and relatively expensive to transport, it must be processed as soon as possible to minimize sugar deterioration. The raw sugar is then shipped to refineries to produce refined sugar. The final products of refining include powdered, granulated and brown sugar, which is sugar that contains some molasses.
There are currently 11 raw sugar factories operating in Louisiana. Commonly known as “sugar mills,” these facilities are primarily located in south Louisiana. While the number of sugar mills in the state has decreased over the past four decades, this is due to the increased efficiency of our factories, rather than a drop in sugar production. Today’s Louisiana sugar mills have become so efficient that it takes fewer mills to process the cane – even though sugarcane production remains at or near all-time highs.
Additional Contact Instructions
If you are currently selling complimentary products and are interested in growing your portfolio with a successful and reliable new product range we would welcome your application.
Best to contact via email with resume and experience details.
Your application must include:
- A resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, your skills and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Include into your resume links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Title: Customer Relations Specialist
- ICI is an equal opportunity employer. ICI is a manufacturer’s representative and industrial distributors company head quartered in Atlanta, GA. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services customers. Our goal is to drive results for their businesses – from keeping operations running efficiently today to continuously rethinking, retooling and optimizing for a more productive tomorrow.
About the Role:
- Providing an amazing, personalized experience to each customer.
- Effectively diagnosing and solving day-to-day customer concerns and issues through emails
- Applying the WOW philosophy and following the ICI communication standards.
- Ensuring feedback flows to various teams in ICI to improve our services.
- Providing accurate data and feedback analysis in order to create better customer experiences.
- Coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve customer experience, and innovating like crazy and making things happen with a team of talented individuals.
- Building and improving systems and processes, providing tech support, managing our knowledge base, creating content, working with various teams, training your peers… and many more 🙂
- Starting Salary: Commensurate with experience.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem solving skills and resourcefulness.
- Innovative mind and a self-starter mindset.
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team.
- Competent and comfortable with technology.
- Passion for personal development and ICI’s content.
- Ability to grow and learn in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Motivated by communicating with customers and helping others all day, every day.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer support, customer service, or client/account management is preferred.
- Background and/or interest in psychology, communication, or technology is an asset.
Your application must include:
- 1. A resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, your skills and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
2. Include into your resume links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.